Sunday, October 21, 2012

Portfolio - "Update"

It's been awhile since I posted an update. It really hasn't changed too much, although I did exit Treasuries since I wanted to lock up profits and because the bond market is in bubble territory while better interest rates exist in the stock market with the kinds of stocks I own. Also, I am planning to enter the housing market, so I put the bond proceeds into cash/money market accounts also from locking in some stock profits, so also reducing some of my stock portfolio, while also managing it - Adding HAS and MDLZ. In the order of largest position to the least.......

HAS (Hasbro)
PG (Procter and Gamble)
KMB (Kimberly Clark)
PEP (Pepsico)
SYY (Sysco)
KO (Coca Cola)
WAG (Walgreen)
GPC (Genuine Products)
MMM (3M)
JNJ (Johnson & Johnson)
T (AT&T)
ADP (Automatc Data Processing)
MDLZ (Mondelez)

The stock portfolio represents about 20% of my net worth, Gold/Silver about 3%, Cash/MoneyMarket about 10%, and CDs (about 67%).

No comments: