Saturday, February 16, 2013

Portfolio - "Update"

The only change to my portfolio was the selling of my AVP options and taking the proceeds and buying some MSFT stock.......MSFT, because it pays a good dividend and shows a trend to raising the dividend each year, and is a solid company with a good balance sheet, which fits with all stocks I own, so that I really don't care what the stock price does as the income increases each year, though since all are solid companies, I assume sooner or later the price will exceed its current price.....while I will react to any meaningful changes to the companies. So my current stock portfolio, in the order of largest holding to smallest.....

WAG (Walgreen)
PEP (Pepsi)
PG (Procter & Gamble)
KO (Coca Cola)
GPC (Genuine Parts)
MMM (3M)
HAS (Hasbro)
ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
T (AT&T)
KMB (Kimberly Clark)
SYY (Sysco)
MSFT (Microsoft)
JNJ (Johnson & Johnson)

Stocks now make up about 14.5% of my assets, with my goal being about 25% as I route some of my cash flow to stocks, as situations present themselves.

No comments: