Thursday, May 11, 2017

Portfolio "Update"

I sold my CAT, CDK and HYH (CDK and HYH were spinoffs from ADP and KMB), while adding some IBM and GIS, basically to narrow down the number of stocks in my portfolio and focus better on my dividend growers. The portfolio is ordered by largest position to smallest....

 WBA (Walgreen Boots Alliance)
 PG (Procter and Gamble)
PEP (PepsiCo)
HAS (Hasbro)
MMM (3M)
T (AT&T
GPC (Genuine Parts)
VZ (Verizon)
KO (Coca Cola
MAT (Mattel)
ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
KMB (Kimberly Clark)
IBM (International Business Machines)
GIS (General Mills)
K (Kellogg)
HPQ (Hewlett-Packard)
SYY (Sysco)
DPS (Dr. Pepper Snapple)
6% GNMA (Government National Mortgage Association) Bonds

This portfolio represents about 30% of my assets, about 15% is a home mortgage, about 2% precious metals and collectibles, and the rest are CDs.

No comments: