Monday, April 08, 2013

Portfolio - "Update"

One CD of mine matured and I  bought some INTC stock with the proceeds, having also picked up some INTC recently. INTC's yield is about 4.3 %, a little better than the CD. Plus, with only a PE of about 10, it was pretty hard for me to pass up, especially since most other stocks I like have run up quite a bit in price this year. This is my stock portfolio, largest holding to least....

INTC (Intel)
WAG (Walgreen)
PEP (Pepsi)
PG (Procter & Gamble)
KO (Coca Cola)
GPC (Genuine Parts)
MMM (3M)
HAS (Hasbro)
ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
T (AT&T)
KMB (Kimberly Clark)
SYY (Sysco)
MSFT (Microsoft)
JNJ (Johnson & Johnson)

Stocks now make up about 18.5% of my assets, with my goal being about 25% as I route some of my cash flow to stocks, as situations present themselves.Other assets are mostly CDs and holding a home mortgage, also about 2% precious metals.

No comments: